Thursday, November 22, 2007

Blessings Abound

I sit this morning thinking about all the blessings in my life. I keep hearing the song "How Great is Our God" by Chris Tomlin running through my head. I want to share with all of you just some of the things that are blessings in my life. The list could go on and on, but this is what comes to mind:

1. A God who loves me in spite of my sinful nature -- GRACE!
2. Ryan, a wonderful husband who also loves me in spite of my sinful nature :)
3. Lily Grace and Wyatt Ryan -- what would my life be without them?
4. My Mom and Dad who help me so tremendously.
5. All of my family and friends, Michigan and Illinois alike, who love me and support me in this journey called life.
6. A great friend who is a terrific example of faith in all situations.
7. A GREAT church where I am able to worship God and grow in Him.
8. A small group with people who care and challenge me in ways they don't even know.
9. The insurance in MI that covers 100% of the cost of Ryan's CF medical care!!!
10. Ryan's great job and the flexibility they offer with Ryan's health.

There are so many more blessings: a roof over my head, food on my table, a car to drive, my health... I could sit here all day and list the things I am thankful for, but I am a busy mom with two kids who are waking up :)

Thank you, God, for all your blessings in my life!

2 comments:

Kandy said...

Kristin, great words of thanksgiving. I love you and am so blessed to have you in my life.

Stefanie Schocke said...

Thanks for sharing how the Lord has blessed your life! It's great to see how the Lord provided for you and Ryan since moving to Michigan (especially regarding Ryan's health and job!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers