A lot has happened in our life since my last post:
- I sprained my ankle.
- We were all sick for a week.
- I got a lot of Christmas shopping done.
- We had a visit from Grammy and Auntie Amanda.
- I have been overly emotional.
- A super hero moved in -- Super Why!
- The dishwasher broke (and is still broken).
- I have enjoyed my children and their silliness!
I hope you enjoy some silly pictures of them....their little personalities are really starting to shine through. Ryan would have laughed hysterically at all the little things they say and do.
Things they say and do:
- Wyatt (this morning while attempting to get dressed): "I am having a problem with my undies." And he definitely was. He had the waistband up where it belonged, but both legs were through the same leg hole...I wish I had taken a picture!
- They both will come and find me throughout the day to tell me they love me! :)
- Wyatt's favorite phrase right now: "Oh, I gotcha!"
1 comment:
They are just little joys! Their daddy would be so proud of their silliness!
Post a Comment