Monday, March 1, 2010

check it out...

I enjoy food. A LOT. I was recently sent the link to Annie's Eats. I made her Cheesy Chicken Benchiladas for lunch yesterday and I have been enjoying the leftovers. Check it out...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi dear friend! I see that your Disney trip is coming up quickly.. I just sent you an email, in response to your email ;0) I can't wait to hear all about the trip and to see wonderful pics!!

These enchiladas look SO yummy! Here it is, midnight and they are calling my name - probably a good thing I don't have the ingredients on hand! lol I will be trying this soon...Any other favorite recipes you would like to share?

Well I better get to bed.

I love u!

Kristen said...

I am always looking for new recipes. Thanks for sharing!

Praying for you today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers