Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Happy 29th Birthday, Ryan!
Today would have been Ryan's 29th birthday. I am not sure what we would have done as a family if he were still here -- his favorite dinner, a few presents, quality time with the kids would probably have been at the top of the list.
Instead, we will do little things to celebrate the life of a wonderful husband and daddy. We are hoping to get balloons to send to him and to have cupcakes in honor of him. I am also going out for lunch with some girlfriends while the kids play at my sister's and all three of us are going to dinner tonight with my mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thinking of him today too Kristin, hopefully I will be able to share lunch with you today as well. I miss you guys.Saying a prayer for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!
Um... hello!? You forgot to mention the best part of your day... our BIGGEST LOSER party. :-) I love you friend.
By the way - that was me... not Shane. I didn't realize his gmail account was logged in. :-)
I've been praying for you this morning. God bless you all day long!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
Thinking of you today Kristin... praying for Gods peace and comfort to surround you the whole day through.
Hugs to you dear friend.
Kelly
Love to all of you today!!! I enjoyed looking through all the pictures. What a great daddy!
LOVE the slide show! You are such an incredible wife and mother! You made Ryan SO HAPPY! Happy Birthdy Ryan!
I've been thinking of you and Ryan and the kids today. Praying for you. Love you!
Post a Comment