Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 23

I went to bed last night and my mind began to wander. All of a sudden I was hit with the thought that "tomorrow is March 23". Then I began to realize that the last night Ryan and I slept in the same bed was March 22, 2008.

It has been two years since I have had my husband sleeping next to me. Two years since I was woken up by him telling me he needed to go to the emergency room. Two years since my once normal life was turned upside-down...

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh Kristin, praying for you and begging God to comfort you in new ways today!

Valerie said...

I thought of you when I heard this song. 4 simple powerful words! Find rest today in the ONE who is/has and will be with you!
Youtube: "He is with you" by: Mandisa

Solo for Your glory.. said...

fsil,

I am so thankful that my brother was able to have such an amazing strong woman as his wife. I know he was truly blessed by you. If I could take away your hurt I would in a second. I love you so much, Kristin.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers