
I am interested in doing the Siesta Summer Bible Study III that Beth Moore will be "leading" this summer. She/I/we will be studying Kelly Minter's Ruth: Loss, Love, & Legacy. You can go here and read the details of what Living Proof Ministries suggests for the bible study. I think it sounds like a wonderful study and I think it could be a great time of fellowship. I am willing to host each time we meet (it would actually make my life a little easier). Please let me know if you are interested in joining me. Books can be purchased online at Life Way or at Kelly Minter's website for $12.95.
This is the description of the study given on Kelly Minter's website:
Ruth's journey of unbearable loss, redeeming love, and divine legacy comes alive in Kelly Minter's Ruth: Loss, Love & Legacy -- the second study in the Living Room Series. This six week Bible study delves into the noble character of Ruth, her unique relationship with her mother-in-law Naomi, and her blossoming love with Boaz.
1 comment:
I'd love to join you, as long as it's not Thursday nights or after 8 pm if it is :)
Post a Comment