There are so many thoughts running through my head these days.
God has been teaching me a lot.
I have been learning a lot.
There have been tears.
There has been laughter and smiles.
There have been moments of feeling unsettled.
There have been moments of great contentment.
And through it all...God is GOOD!
2 comments:
LOVE IT!!
I love how there may be a rough patch to get through - but waiting on the other side is peace and contentment!
What a great reminder to keep pressing on through the storm...
And I agree;
God is good all the time,
All the time God is good!!
Love and many, many hugs my friend!
HI Kristin,
I have been reading your blog for about a year or so... I stumbled across it while dating my fiance who had CF. Although I couldn't relate to your pain, I appreciated you sharing it with me, appreciated your honesty. My fiance passed away one week ago today while waiting for a lung transplant. Although our situations are vastly different, your blog has helped me to come to terms with certain aspects of his death and to realize that although the rest of my life will be different and at times painful without him, my life will go on and I will experience many other great things as well. Thank you for that
Post a Comment