Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Heart of Worship

Life does not goes as planned. That is a fact that I have learned all to well over the last three years. There are so many times when I wish that things would go the way that I want them to and that "my" plans would work out. There are so many times when I wish that I knew what God was up to.

I know that God knows best and I know that His plan is better than mine. I know that God can see the big picture and that I can only see a tiny speck of that picture. I have been reminded by some wonderful friends over the last few weeks that God is enough. And that God sees it all. They have encouraged me to keep my mind focused on the things above -- when I do it helps so much!

Each time I have been discouraged lately I have been trying to have a heart of worship. I have been reciting Zephaniah 3:17 over and over in my head...turning up praise and worship music really loud doesn't hurt either! :)

The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
He will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers