I was just stopping by to let you know I will be emailing you back soon - something is going on with my email?? I will keep trying to send it out though ;)
It was so good to hear from you!! I am so happy to hear you are doing so well - praise God!!
Happy almost Birthday to Lily and Wyatt! I remember that day they were born and the sweet and excited email from Ryan to tell us of their arrival. :) I can't believe they're headed into kindergarten this fall!!!
5 comments:
My how they've grown!!! JUST beautiful!
They were THE CUTEST babies! LOVE IT!
Oh my goodness! Such cuteness!!
What an exciting time for all of you :) Hope you are having a great day! HUGS
Hey there!
I was just stopping by to let you know I will be emailing you back soon - something is going on with my email?? I will keep trying to send it out though ;)
It was so good to hear from you!! I am so happy to hear you are doing so well - praise God!!
HUGS
Happy almost Birthday to Lily and Wyatt! I remember that day they were born and the sweet and excited email from Ryan to tell us of their arrival. :) I can't believe they're headed into kindergarten this fall!!!
Post a Comment