Lily and Wyatt's 1st Jack O Lanterns!
Auntie Val carved the pumpkin with the star eyes and I carved the one with the crazy mouth. Ryan was in charge of camera duty and Lily and Wyatt took care of being cute!
Wyatt and Lily experiencing the pumpkin innards for the first time!
I put a table cloth on the floor and Wyatt did NOT like that. He refused to step onto the table cloth so it took him a little while to get into the fun. Lily, of course, was in on the action right away! She was sticking her hand into the pumpkin, carrying around the "gick" and even eating the pumpkin seeds (oops). Wyatt did eventually enjoy putting his hand into the bowl of pumpkin innards and even had fun flinging it around; He too tried eating a pumpkin seed.
2 comments:
I liked that Lily was brave enough to try to eat it :). It is great that children find joy in life's simple pleasures...sometimes I think we should model their behavior!
Thanks for the tips about the blog, I will try posting my pictures clicking on "none" rather than left or right...that kept messing them up. Maybe in 6 weeks when school is done I can start to make it look a little better! :)
Have a wonderful day!
Kristin, that is soo cute!! And your pumpkins look awesome! 5 days and I will see you. Your kids are adorable and you and Ryan look great in the family photo. It's nice to see pics of you and Ryan occassionally too;)
Post a Comment