Okay, so I was not sure if I wanted Wyatt to be the chicken for
Halloween. I decided to try the elephant costume and I think that it is better. Ryan and I thought that it would be more fun to have our own "herd of elephants". Besides, we figure that we will only be able to dress them alike for so long.

.JPG)
4 comments:
Kristin, your kids are so stinkin' cute. A herd of elephants? How cute can you get?!
Yup, the elephants are so cute! And ypu're right, dress them alike while you can. Can't wait to see you.
Sooo cute! I wish you were going to be in town for Halloween...I would love to have my lion take a picture with your elephants! :)
Thanks for the help with the video...I saw the button you were talking about. Now if I could only get them off my video camera......(which has been very challenging!)
yeah, theyre pretty much the cutest kids ever! I love you guys!
Post a Comment