Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Head Banging and Christmas

Here are a couple new videos of the kids. I have one more on the camera that will not download and it is my favorite. Hopefully Ryan will be able to figure it out for me later.


For some strange reason, Lily and Wyatt love to hit their heads on different things. Lily especially finds this hilarious -- hope it makes you smile.

Yesterday afternoon I had the television on when the kids came down from their nap. They saw the commercial for the new Hallmark singing Christmas figure (the one on the sled) and they got super excited. Great-grandma Jean gave me the Hallmark Christmas figure two years ago for my birthday and I actually have it at the townhouse (99% of our Christmas stuff is in storage at my grandma's house). I got it out for Lily and Wyatt and they think it is GREAT! They both know how to turn it on and if you watch carefully you will see that Lily is holding hands with the snowman while he sings. It could be a long month and a half until Christmas. :)

3 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

My mom brought home the sled today from the store. Daniel loves it.

Glad to see you and Ryan are teaching your children to hit their heads! :) JK.

The Nikkels said...

Kristin
Arianna loves to bang her head against things too! Weird...
The kids keep getting cuter and cuter! :)

Valerie said...

Laughing out loud! Way too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers