Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Just Another Day?

Yesterday was an interesting day. The kids were a little "off" because Ryan was back at work after a 3 day weekend. I decided that it would be good to stay home all day and just let the kids play. I ended up putting them down for their naps a little early because they were so cranky and acting really tired. Well, they slept for about 30 minutes. There was some crying up in their cribs, but mostly it was playing and laughing. Unfortunately, Wyatt got so excited that he somehow managed to crack part of his front tooth off. I felt really bad for just leaving them up there and hoping they would go back to sleep. Thankfully, it isn't too bad and it doesn't seem to bother him.

Lily had a good day. I had my Dad switch her car seat around. She was still facing backwards because technically kids need to be at least 20 lbs. to face forward. At her 18 month appointment (4 weeks ago), she weighed 19 lbs. I honestly doubt that she is 20 lbs. because she had only gained 1lb. 3 oz. in the 3 months between check-ups. I had her switched because her legs were getting too long to fit; she was starting to push off the back seat. I am not sure if that was dangerous or not, but she was getting really mad! Now she gets mad when I take her out. :) I am happier too, because I can push my seat further back!

4 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Poor Wyatt...how is he doing? I remember the carseat turnaround- what an exciting change of scenery for Lily!

Kristin said...

Wyatt is fine...it does not seem to bother him at all. I am so thankful for that!

Stefanie Schocke said...

Good :)

Stefanie Schocke said...

Hey..I read your comment on my blog. Why do kids love to watch other kids? Daniel always gets a kick out of your videos too! If it's football or babies, Daniel will sit still! :) Hope you all are well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers