The kids have not left the house in over a week, so I am hoping to get out with them today. They both seem to be feeling better -- YEAH!
We are planning a trip to Illinois for the weekend as long as the weather is going to be good.
Please be praying for Ryan today...he is working all day and then teaching his first class at church tonight (his class was cancelled last week).
Above are a couple pictures I have taken of the kids over the last few days. I hope that you enjoy!
3 comments:
so sweet! I wish we could see you this weekend, we are going to be up at lake geneva youth camp with our high schoolers for thier winter retreat! Darnit! have a great visit, though! someday we'll meet up, someday!
We will be at Laurel's until Monday sometime (mid morning). Let me know if you don't have to work or if you and the kids want to try and meet. :)
Kristin, beautiful pictures! They look professional!
Did Lily and Wyatt enjoy Valentine's Day?
Post a Comment