Lily and Wyatt were being silly tonight and I was able to get some of it on video. Normally when they are "showing off" they will not do it for the camera, but tonight they were eating it up. Hope that it makes you smile! (To those of you in Illinois: hope this helps a little.)
5 comments:
Super cute!! you have great kids!! Wish you were coming. But Woody just told me we are supposed to get anywhere from 4-16inches of snow Sunday.UGH!!
LOVED the video! Those kiddos are too cute. The animal noises gave me a good laugh. So sorry to hear that you won't be able to make the trip. Better to be safe!
hahaha oh my goodness, too cute! I'm so happy that you guys are coming! I can't wait to see all of you! I love you guys!
Love ~ Aunty
thanks for the tribute to me with the buzzing....smiling...too cute!
Hey Kristin and Ryan - The video of the kids doing all the animals is SO cute! David is sitting on my lap saying 'more more!' b/c he wants to watch it over and over again. The kids are getting so big! Take care.
~Rachael
Post a Comment