I have been noticing lately that Lily and Wyatt sometimes use words that seem "beyond" 3. It cracks me up to hear them use such grown-up words, most of the time correctly. I am also glad to hear them talking this way, because I have feared that living in a house with only one adult they would hear mainly "kid" words and not develop a good vocabulary.
Here are some examples of their new, grown-up vocabulary:
Tonight during baths I was telling Wyatt that I really liked his new hair cut even though he didn't enjoy the actual cutting of the hair. He looked at me and said, "I appreciate that you love me." Yes, he seriously said "appreciate." It was so cute. I started laughing. :)
Lily's favorite word to use is "actually." Wyatt was trying to bring me my purse tonight and he couldn't quite get it to me so Lily took over and said, "actually, I will bring it to you, Mommy." She will also say, "I actually have to go potty" or "actually I went potty, Mommy"...
I LOVE THEM! :)
2 comments:
love it!!!
so cute! my daughter is 3 and her new favorite word is 'actually' as well.
Post a Comment