I love the slideshow! Your wedding photos are absolutely amazing! You were one gorgeous bride!! And the love you have for one another was as bright as the stars!!!! :)
I can't imagine how much you must be missing your sweet husband today. I wish I lived next door to you..I would take the kids for the day..or come over and spend the day with the 3 of you..or take you out to lunch! We will be lifting you up in prayers today - just like we do every single day.
I have had a rough few days as well. Liberty's due date was the 4th of July..so it was hard to see Aspen and Cheyenne in their matching little dresses yesterday - wishing that Libby could have been there too. Unfortunetly I didn't do a great job reaching out to God - I let it ruin the whole day and spent the day in tears. Sometimes it's just impossible to stop them from flowing I guess.
I will say a prayer for you right now as I sign off! Love and hugs to you sweetie...
great slideshow. evelyn wants to watch it over and over again. you both look so great! you're both beaming. i'm sure you miss him very much. God Bless you through these times and always.
I love you dear friend. I thought of you all day. Thought about calling but didn't--sorry! Saw Ryan's Dad in church today, reminded me to keep praying and I prayed all through church for you. We sang "in Christ alone", always think of Ryan when we sing that and whenever I hear it I pray for you. I love you, I think I said that already ;) but I really really do!
5 comments:
Oh Kristin,
I love the slideshow! Your wedding photos are absolutely amazing! You were one gorgeous bride!! And the love you have for one another was as bright as the stars!!!! :)
I can't imagine how much you must be missing your sweet husband today. I wish I lived next door to you..I would take the kids for the day..or come over and spend the day with the 3 of you..or take you out to lunch! We will be lifting you up in prayers today - just like we do every single day.
I have had a rough few days as well. Liberty's due date was the 4th of July..so it was hard to see Aspen and Cheyenne in their matching little dresses yesterday - wishing that Libby could have been there too. Unfortunetly I didn't do a great job reaching out to God - I let it ruin the whole day and spent the day in tears. Sometimes it's just impossible to stop them from flowing I guess.
I will say a prayer for you right now as I sign off! Love and hugs to you sweetie...
Kristin - what a happy day that was... you both look amazing... thinking of you today!
great slideshow. evelyn wants to watch it over and over again. you both look so great! you're both beaming. i'm sure you miss him very much.
God Bless you through these times and always.
I love you dear friend. I thought of you all day. Thought about calling but didn't--sorry! Saw Ryan's Dad in church today, reminded me to keep praying and I prayed all through church for you. We sang "in Christ alone", always think of Ryan when we sing that and whenever I hear it I pray for you. I love you, I think I said that already ;) but I really really do!
I miss your husband to! I enjoyed seeing those photos of happier times again Kristin! Thanks for sharing them with all of us!
Post a Comment