Cheyenne got a BIG KICK out of this video!!! She is sitting here waving at the computer saying "HIIIIIIIII" - then when Lily and Wyatt were singing 'swish, swish, swish' - Cheyenne tried to copy them! lol I sure wish I could hop in the car and come over for a play date - im sure our kiddos would be the best of friends :0)
This was such a PRECIOUS video of your little darlings! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!
3 comments:
Love to hear them laugh together. So precious!
Cheyenne got a BIG KICK out of this video!!! She is sitting here waving at the computer saying "HIIIIIIIII" - then when Lily and Wyatt were singing 'swish, swish, swish' - Cheyenne tried to copy them! lol I sure wish I could hop in the car and come over for a play date - im sure our kiddos would be the best of friends :0)
This was such a PRECIOUS video of your little darlings! Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!
God bless you all!
Kelly and girls
Ok, that is adorable, hilarious, and so sweet all at once. I love it. They have the cutest little giggles...
Sara
Post a Comment