I have wanted to do some sort of photo gallery in our house with favorite pictures, but I was not sure where to begin. I have a friend who recently did this on a large wall in her living room and she inspired me to try it on the large wall in my dining room.
Here is the before:
Here is the after:
I used cheap black frames and printed black and white photos in 4 x 6, 5 x 7, and 8 x 10. I stuck them to the wall using picture hanging strips (Velcro for the wall). With a lot of patience, measuring, leveling, and some help from a friend, I was able to accomplish the whole project for less that $60.
8 comments:
Ooooo....I like it! :-)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Kristin!
You did an amazing job picking out the right pictures/sizes/frames/etc! It really looks perfect and totally priceless.
I am wanting to do this very thing asap! We don't have a lot of actual wall space in our house - but I was thinking in the dining room would be a good place ;0) Once I ever get it done I will send you a pic and show you how it turns out!
I hope you are having a great weekend..Hugs and many prayers!
Kelly
Kristin! I LOVE it! Love the photos too!! Great job!!
Looks great! I especially like photos in black and white.
LOVE IT! So cool! I have been wanting to do that in our living room too! I may have been inspired :)
Great job! Looks nice and nice price.
Kristin, I LOVE it! I think I may just steal the idea as well, if that's ok!? Did you use a template to hang the arrangement or do you just have an eye for these things!?
I love the pictures. You did such a good job. We have a wall similar to that above our couch in the family room. Love the pictures of the twins as babies, so precious.
I sent you an email, but I wanted to make sure you had my email address in case it didn't make it to you. gshintz@yahoo.com
Thinking of you Kristin and praying too:)
Post a Comment