Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update: T-Shirts for CF

**Updated: I have seen the blue color that was an option and I don't care for it. I am going to go with a LIME GREEN COLOR for the shirts. **

I am having t-shirts made for my Great Strides team to wear on the day of our walk. I am also going to offer the opportunity for any one else to purchase a t-shirt with the proceeds going to support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

"The mission of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, a nonprofit donor-supported organization, is to assure the development of the means to cure and control cystic fibrosis and to improve the quality of life for those with the disease."
---------------------------------
The t-shirt will be a **LIME green color and the design will be:
Front (small print to the upper left):
Sweeney Striders
Back (centered):
In Memory of
Ryan Sweeney
March 2, 1981- June 6, 2008
I have fought the good fight,
I have finished the race,
I have kept the faith.
2 Timoty 4:7
The cost of the shirts will be $10 for those who are looking to purchase one, $2 will be given to CFF. There will be a shipping cost if you do not live near me. Please let me know as soon as possible if you would like a shirt and the size you want. You can leave a comment on this post or you can find my email under my profile on the blog.

2 comments:

Kandy said...

Count me in for 2 please, one for me and one for John..maybe a couple more too, I will get back to you :)

Valerie said...

I need one M and one L. I will get them in May when I come! Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers