Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chicago -- Ryan Style

Here is a video montage of our weekend in Chicago remembering Ryan on his 2nd Heaven Birthday. The music playing is the theme song from West Wing -- Ryan's favorite tv show.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi friend,

Aspen, Cheyenne and I all sat and watched your precious video together. The first thing Aspen said was "wow that little girl looks just like Cheyenne" lol then she said "I wish we could go to that fun place with them mommy"!! :) Oh how I wish we could...It looks like Lily and Wyatt had a BLAST!!! I need to check into taking the kids to a childrens museum around here - it really did look like a great time. I loved watching the entire video - my favorite was seeing the tid bits of video and actually hearing you and the kiddos talking! :) That made my night. We will continue to lift you all up in prayer as I know it doesn't just get easy one day!

Love and hugs my friend. Thank you for sharing this with all of us!

Sara said...

Kristin,
Yay! The video is now working for me. I loved seeing the pictures of all you did to with the kids in Chicago. You are doing a great job keeping Ryan's memory alive in their lives... I love that you celebrated by doing all things he would have loved doing together...

Praying for you Kristin:)
Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers