Thursday, June 10, 2010
Moving Forward
I feel like I am moving forward. I am only a few days into year three, but some major things that have needed closure since Ryan's death are finally being taken care of. Moving forward is a good feeling even though it sometimes requires heartache and struggle. God has definitely used the challenges of the last 2+ years to stretch me and grow me. I am grateful for the bumps in the road because they do not allow me to grow stagnant -- they force me to press on and to rely on my heavenly Father. He is so, so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thinking of you! xo
Kristin... he is so so good isn't he??? My oh my, it is amazing how He works:) Even amidst the heartache... there is great joy and hope.
For some reason I couldn't watch the video from your weekend... it won't come up for me. Bummer:(
Praying for you, Lilly and Wyatt...
Sara
Loved this! So often I struggle with the whole idea of 'moving forward'. It is scary to go ahead and move on to new things, when your heart is broken - and yet, still so necessary at times. Im so proud of you friend! You really are doing A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!
Hugs!!!
Happy to read this. Happy to hear God is giving you strength to move forward! In HIS steps follow and all will be well!
:-) You are a joy to watch Kristin! God is good and I am so excited to see all the blessings He has in store for you my friend!
Post a Comment