This picture of Lily isn
share a funny habit that Lily has. After EVERY meal when I get Lily out of her booster seat she walks over to this corner and just stands there. I am not sure why she does this, but I find it very endearing. She only stands there for about 30 seconds and then takes off to explore. Maybe she is waiting for Wyatt to get out of his seat, because he sits right across from there and she usually gets out first.
Wyatt LOVES cheerios. He is inspecting this green one to make sure that it is edible. :) Kids, you just gotta love them.
The kids also love reading. They love to look at the pictures and point things out to us. Some days sharing books is okay, so days it is not. They especially love books with people or animals. Wyatt's favorite book is THE BEGINNER'S BIBLE...he doesn't listen too well to the stories yet, but he is fascinated by the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment