Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fun Fall Films

Here are some movies of Lily and Wyatt enjoying life. I must admit that I think you will enjoy the last movie the most, but unfortunately there are two less humorous movies in front of it. Please forgive my camera work...I am not very good at filming when I am moving.

3 comments:

Kandy said...

Really cute!!! Wyatts laugh is great!!

Stefanie Schocke said...

Cute! Will you share some leaves with us...we have hardly any here! I feel we are going from summer to winter!

Stefanie Schocke said...

Kristin-
Your blog always looks so neat...I cannot get mine to look that way. I always try to line my pictures up nicely, but they just end up all over the place. Why does yours work out so well? You should see my lastest post, there is a DA (I tried to write Daniel on one line) in the middle of two pictures. UGh..I am very frustrating with this blogging idea! I also tried to edit my post and switch it four or five times, and it won't work!
Also, you and Ryan are MUCH better pumpkin carvers than I am, I was too embarassed to post a picture of poor Daniel's pumpkin! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers