I know that so many of you are faithful prayer warriors, but I would ask that you please continue to pray. God has been so faithful to us and I know that your prayers are heard each day!
Ryan's morning was difficult again today, actually the whole day wasn't great but it was okay. I don't know if Ryan is just feeling more anxious or if something more serious is wrong, but please, please pray that Ryan's mornings start going a little more smoothly. He started on his trach mask around 9:50 this morning, but ended up coming off again at 10:30 and not going back on until 12. He was just really struggling to catch his breath -- something that can cause great anxiety! He held his own for the rest of the day, but it was still not going as well as usual. He did get his walk in which is very important as far as transplant is concerned. When I left at 9 tonight he was still on trach mask and feeling pretty well.
Please continue to pray that Ryan stays infection free. I know I say this a lot, but it is very important for Ryan's status on the transplant list -- he can have an infection in his lungs, but not anywhere else to be listed.
Cathy, from transplant, said today that if Ryan was relisted today his LAS would be around 50 (He was 42 before he got "sick"). He would still be in "first" place due to his height and blood type, but there is still no time guarantee.
Ryan and I are both looking forward to the kiddos coming tomorrow....Ryan should be able to see them if he is having a good day and feeling well. Please pray that this is able to happen, I am sure that it will be great medicine for him!
Thanks for your continued prayers -- sorry for the randomness of this email :)
Ryan's morning was difficult again today, actually the whole day wasn't great but it was okay. I don't know if Ryan is just feeling more anxious or if something more serious is wrong, but please, please pray that Ryan's mornings start going a little more smoothly. He started on his trach mask around 9:50 this morning, but ended up coming off again at 10:30 and not going back on until 12. He was just really struggling to catch his breath -- something that can cause great anxiety! He held his own for the rest of the day, but it was still not going as well as usual. He did get his walk in which is very important as far as transplant is concerned. When I left at 9 tonight he was still on trach mask and feeling pretty well.
Please continue to pray that Ryan stays infection free. I know I say this a lot, but it is very important for Ryan's status on the transplant list -- he can have an infection in his lungs, but not anywhere else to be listed.
Cathy, from transplant, said today that if Ryan was relisted today his LAS would be around 50 (He was 42 before he got "sick"). He would still be in "first" place due to his height and blood type, but there is still no time guarantee.
Ryan and I are both looking forward to the kiddos coming tomorrow....Ryan should be able to see them if he is having a good day and feeling well. Please pray that this is able to happen, I am sure that it will be great medicine for him!
Thanks for your continued prayers -- sorry for the randomness of this email :)
Ryan got to wear regular clothes today!
No comments:
Post a Comment