Saturday, May 24, 2008

Waiting Patiently

There is not a lot new to report today. Ryan is feeling a little better, but still really tired. He has been more active today and was able to walk 2 laps around the unit. I have been encouraging him to do his "bike riding" more throughout the day and I also had him stand next to his bed and walk in place to get things moving this morning.

We enjoyed a visit from my Uncle Jack and Aunt Peggy yesterday afternoon and evening. Ryan's dad came in this morning and will be staying until Monday and my parents are bringing the kids tomorrow through Monday so that I am able to receive some little people hugs (hopefully Ryan will be feeling good enough to see the kids too).

Thanks for your continued prayers as we wait on the Lord's timing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers