I LOVE spring ... it is one of my favorite seasons (along with fall).
I love the walks I take around my house, discovering the different life growing out there (thankfully, I didn't have to plant it and hopefully it will take care of itself)!
I love the warm days when the kids are able to play outside for hours.
I love my fenced in backyard that is basically our own personal park.
I love the new loader that Aunt Sandy found for us on a garage sale...Wyatt is in his glory!
I love the laughter of my children.
I love the pictures that they take.
5 comments:
Cute Cute Pics!!
Horray for warm weather! :)
i love spring too, so much new life springing up everywhere. the warmth + sun are so wonderful after the long days of cold. looks like you are enjoying this weather as much as we are!
I love pictures kids take too - very cute!
kristin
praying for you girl...hoping these last few weeks of the 'year of firsts' will go by quickly.
jolynn
Post a Comment