Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Sweet Baby

Lily is still not herself. She fought against a stomach bug all day yesterday and went to bed before 7:00 last night. She slept for more than 14 hours straight! She woke up asking for milk which of course I could not give to her. She has eaten a little, and thankfully, she has kept it down, but she is still so lethargic. I don't think she has slept this much since she was 3 months old! Here are couple pictures of how I have found my baby girl each time I have checked on her in the family room (where she has laid in front of the television for the last two days!).

7 comments:

Michele said...

Oh that little angel girl-I hope she is better soon. I would hate for her to be sick for her birthday! I will be praying that the kids are well so they enjoy their 3rd birthday! XOXO from Aunt Michele.

Christy said...

What precious pictures, but I'm so sorry she's feeling bad. Praying she gets better, and is back to her old self soon!

Nikki said...

Poor Lily! I'm sorry she's still not feeling good... her friend Karlie says to try popsicles (that's one thing she was able to keep down!)... hope she feels better soon!

Kandy said...

Precious pictures too bad its cause she's not feeling well. Hope she feels better soon. Have you decided what pictures you are going to order.

Unknown said...

Hugs and prayers to Lily and you mom!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i hope she feels better soon!

Kelly said...

Oh poor baby...that breaks my heart to know she is so ill. :0( We will be lifting her (and you) up in prayer...keep us posted on how she is doing. Give her a warm and tender hug from all of us...

Hugs to you 2!

Love,
Kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers