I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about participating in the 2010 Great Strides for cystic fibrosis. I would be doing the walk on Saturday, May 15 in downtown Grand Rapids if anyone is interested in joining me (you can check the link below for walk locations near you).
Great Strides is a huge fundraising event for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. They are making great progress in finding a cure for CF and I would love to be able to support them as they support other families battling this terrible disease.
Several years ago (2005 I think), I started the team "Sweeney's Striders." The next year the kids were here and life has been crazy ever since! I want to make time to walk this year. Please let me know if you are interested in joining me this year.
2 comments:
I would LOVE to join you! I have been thinking of Ryan a lot lately, maybe because I need to be praying for you every time I think of him, which I do. Count me in! Love you dear friend!!
Oh bummer! Dave and I will be in FL visiting his mom that Saturday. I still have very fond memories of walking with the "Sweeney Striders". Love you...big hugs!
Post a Comment