A week or so ago I mentioned Sarah's blog and her son, Connor. Here is a beautiful video that she made to honor Connor's life and to raise awareness about CF.
We will continue to lift this precious family up in prayer. My heart literally breaks for her because I know how it feels to watch helplessly as your child suffers and fights for their life... :0(
Many prayers will be said for this family...
Hugs to you my friend - I Hope you are doing well today.
I wanted to thank you for being a part of my first year of blogging! What a wonderful year it has been. I'm throwing a little party and as an honored guest, I would love for you to stop by and share a highlight of your year with all of us.
2 comments:
Beautiful and so heartbreaking...
We will continue to lift this precious family up in prayer. My heart literally breaks for her because I know how it feels to watch helplessly as your child suffers and fights for their life... :0(
Many prayers will be said for this family...
Hugs to you my friend - I Hope you are doing well today.
Kelly
I wanted to thank you for being a part of my first year of blogging! What a wonderful year it has been. I'm throwing a little party and as an honored guest, I would love for you to stop by and share a highlight of your year with all of us.
http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2010/04/cactus-happy.html
Cactus Happy,
Sara
Post a Comment