Wednesday, April 14, 2010

some pictures and a check up

Here are some recent pictures, mainly of Lily. They aren't the best pictures ever, but I felt like I hadn't put any up in a while. We were in Illinois for a few days last week to see family and friends and to celebrate Lily and Wyatt's birthday with Ryan's family. It was fun but busy trip.

Papa Steve had balloons and streamers at his house -- it was hours of entertainment!

Chairs they got from Papa Steve...they were watching either Goofy or Chip and Dale (the classic cartoon DVD's from Auntie Amanda and Uncle Nick).

On Friday, we celebrated with Grammy. We went to Woodfield Mall and ate at Rainforest Cafe for the first time -- it was not too traumatic, they just had to get used to the thunder. Lily wanted her picture taken with Grandma and the snake that hangs outside the restaurant.

Lily was happy to come home and see her Papa Les too!

Monday I took the kids in for their 4 year check-up. I am sure most people don't want to know the details of their weight and height, but I like to write it down so that I can remember it. (I wanted to compare this year to last and I didn't write it down. :( ) They both did great at the visit. They were excited to do the vision and hearing tests and get weighed and measured (HUGE improvement for Wyatt who used to scream about getting on the scale). The worst part for all of us was the 4 shots that they each had to get -- they both cried and Mommy almost did too.
Lily Grace:
Height: 37 1/2" (10%)
Weight: 27 lbs. (3%)
Vision: 20/30

Wyatt Ryan:
Height: 41" (70%)
Weight: 36 lbs. (50%)
Vision: 20/30

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awe, those pics are so cute! I love the one with them in their little chairs - too cute! It looks like you all had a nice trip to visit with Ryan's family - I bet they sure enjoyed seeing you all!

And im just like you - I love being able to look back and see how much they have grown! So I truly enjoyed seeing their stats
;0) and that stinks they both had to get shots..ugh, no fun!

They are too cute! How are you doing emotionally?

Love and hugs friend - praying you are doing well.

Kel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers