Wednesday, July 25, 2007

15 Month Doctor's Appointment (at almost 16 months)

We went for the kids 15 month doctor visit today. I have a love-hate relationship with the doctor's appointments. I love to go and find out how big the kids are getting and how they are developing; I hate going because of the shots! It is so hard to watch/listen to the kids in pain. I know that the shots are preventing them from getting sick, but it is still hard to hold down their little arms while the nurses are sticking sharp needles into their tiny legs. :(

The good news is that the kids are both healthy. He was impressed with Lily's walking and he said that Wyatt was doing fine even though he isn't walking. He would like them to be talking, but since they were preemies, he said that we have some time yet.

Lily Grace was 17 lb. 12 oz (up 2 lbs) and 30" tall. She is below the 0 percentile for weight, but she has jumped up to 25th percentile for height!

Wyatt was 22lb. 11 oz and 32 1/4 " tall. He is in about the 25th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for weight!

I thank God that my children are healthy! They seem to love life and they are developing well. Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers