Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Joy in Frustration




During a day full of frustration with my dead cell phone and getting the run around from Sprint and Sanyo, there is still great joy. Whether it is looking into the backseat and seeing Wyatt's sweet smile or hearing Lily and Wyatt "talk" together, I am still able to find a smile. There has been one really fun thing today: Lily's new hair-do. I bought her some little rubberbands and she is currently walking around with a little ponytail sticking up on top of her head. Her cousin Jack described it as looking like a stick, but I still think that it is cute.

I also bought Lily and Wyatt at "time-out" chair today. It is currently sitting on the floor in the dining room and they both think that it is great fun to go and sit in it. I wonder how they will feel about it in the next few weeks as it because a chair of no fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks sooooo adorable!!!! Reminds me of when I use to put Amanda'a hair up, just like that!

Kandy said...

Kristin,
Thanks for the reminder that amidst frustration, God gives us joy and smiles if we will only look past the frustration. Lily's hair is great!! Also the kodak gallery pics are super cute!!!
Lots of love,
Kandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers