Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just A Normal Day



It has been really hot here (and every where else), so we have been hanging out at home a lot. The kids enjoy being out and about, but they have done really well playing at home. We got out our animal train and they have been investigating the different animals (it has been awhile since we have played with it). We have also been working with our First Word flashcards -- Wyatt's favorite is the "Jelly" card. It is sticky and he thinks that is great!
Lily is currently getting a ton of teeth (I think about 5). She isn't too crabby, just extra cuddly and drooling a lot. Wyatt is gaining confidence everyday with his walking. He cruises everywhere and is quite proud of himself. He also stayed in nursery for the entire service on Sunday -- YEAH!
Ryan is staying very busy at work. So far the hot temperatures have not bothered him too much. He is looking forward to Fantasy Football beginning -- the draft is next weekend. I am staying busy with the kids. I am also very excited to be getting more involved at church! We really love our new church and we are constantly meeting more people and finding more ways to get involved.

1 comment:

evathebelieva said...

MRS. SWEENEY!!!
I'M SO GLAD TO SEE AND HEAR YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL. THE KIDS ARE SOOO CUTE AND ARE GETTING SO BIG! YOU'RE STILL IN MICHIGAN RIGHT? I MISS YOU GUYS! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
<3 EVA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers