Well, life is continuing in a state of "normal". We are trying to keep our routine as normal as possible for the kids at my parents, but they are a little "off". They have found fun and interesting places to play. Under the desk in the dining room is a favorite. There is a lot more room here for them to explore and get into things they aren't supposed to.
Saturday we went up north to Brower Park Campground. My sister, April, and her family were camping there, along with two of my aunts and one cousin. Wyatt LOVES playing in sand (and eating it). He sat in the sand pit for about 2 hours! We may have to invest in a sandbox in the future. Lily liked the sand but not nearly as much as Wyatt -- she doesn't like to be dirty! :) It was a fun day and it took our mind off the house for awhile.
I met with both the property manager (Joe) and the owner (Jack) of our townhouse this morning. They pulled back the carpet while I was there and things did not look as bad as I originally thought they were going to be. Joe will be working over the next few days to get rid of the bad stuff and make the house livable again. He has to rip out the tack strips and put new padding down. He will be cleaning both the sub floor and the carpet before we move back in. They are also planning on putting in a drain in the back yard so this does not happen again. They have been really nice and have agreed to do/fix everything that Ryan and I have asked. Thank you, Jesus!
2 comments:
Kristin
OH MY GOODNESS! I had no idea! I've been trying to call your house and obviously, you haven't been there!!! Praying for you, keep me posted!
I'm glad Lily and Wyatt are having so much fun! Praise the Lord that the owners/landlord have been so nice! I can't believe the picture of the mushroom...I had to show my mom and she was shocked!
Post a Comment