Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Joy of Twins



I get asked all the time if it is hard having twins. My usual response is no, besides I don't know any different. Most of the time Lily and Wyatt are very good kids. They are starting to get into more trouble and are having more difficulty sharing toys, but overall they are GREAT!!! God has blessed Ryan and I beyond measure with our children. There are not many days where the frustration of two toddlers is greater than the pleasure. Wyatt and Lily really are the best of friends. They play together, laugh together, and get into trouble together. Sometimes Lily is the leader and other times Wyatt leads.

They have recently started giving kisses. Wyatt gives big, slobbery, open-mouth kisses and Lily gives dainty, little peck kisses (or she turns her face so you can kiss her cheek). In the pictures above, they are trying to give each other kisses. They were never able to because each time they got close enough they started laughing. It was so precious!

2 comments:

Kandy said...

that is so cute!!!! You're kids are so great!!! miss you lots!
Love, kandy

Stefanie Schocke said...

So precious! Sorry we didn't get to see you Sunday. Sleeping here has been AWFUL! I don't know if Lily or Wyatt when through that- but I am praying it gets better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers