Saturday, September 8, 2007

Unedited Life of the Sweeney 4

I was inspired by my friend, Kandy, to try and put a video of our life on the blog. We discovered in trying to tape the kids that they are much more entertained by the camera than by playing for the camera. You will experience some extreme close-ups of the kids, especially Wyatt. The reason for the title should become extremely apparent to you as you watch the video; it is made up of both the good and bad moments of two one year olds. I hope that you enjoy a brief glimpse into our everyday experiences.


3 comments:

Kandy said...

SUPER CUTE!!!! I love the "snuggles". Keep posting videos as it is so great to see "live, unedited" footage of the sweeney family!!!
Love you!

Stefanie Schocke said...

SO cute!!!! My mom and I were laughing pretty hard! :)

Kristen said...

Kristin! I am just catching up on reading everyone's blogs, now that things have settled down a bit and I have some time to do that. I missed so much with the mushroom and all! Glad things are worked out and that you are back in your home. The video was PRECIOUS! How did you put it on your blog? I would love to do that but have no idea how. Let me know! Thanks for sharing the video and all of that. The kids are getting so big and just so cute! Hope to stay more up to date with things from now on. Talk to you soon. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers