Saturday, September 15, 2007

While Daddy's Away We Will Play

Back by popular demand, Lily and Wyatt Sweeney star in their 2nd Feature Film: While Daddy's Away We Will Play. A bonus feature is a short film by Wyatt entitled: Wyatt Walks. We hope that you all continue to enjoy these brief glimpses into our everyday life.

3 comments:

The Nikkels said...

Kristin
your kids are so stinking cute! I'm so proud of Wyatt!!! They are getting so big! We'll have to play soon!

Kristen said...

Love the video! They are so cute! We still have yet to get our video off our camera, so it'll be awhile before we can share ours. Thanks for showing me how. I love your videos though! Tell Ryan I (we) say hello!

Stefanie Schocke said...

Kristin (and family)-
SO cute!!! Congrats Wyatt on the walking!! Hooray! Love your kids! :)
Stefanie and Daniel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers