Monday, January 14, 2008

Random Thoughts and Updates

I will be so glad when tomorrow is over. I still don't know who the right person to vote for will be, but after tomorrow it will no longer matter. Politics has become the main conversation in our house whether it is just Ryan and I or with different members of my family. Everyone has different opinions and views which is good, but I am ready for a new subject. (Although, knowing Ryan, it won't be over even after tomorrow...November is probably a better bet.)

Lily and Wyatt are continuing to do well. It has been so nice over the past few weeks with them not having colds (after almost 3 months of runny noses). They are both struggling to take good naps, but that just means they go to bed a little earlier and that has been quite nice for Ryan and I. Wyatt seems to have conquered his fear of nursery and has stayed in for the whole service the past 3 weeks. He also stayed with the babysitters last week Tuesday during Pointe Group -- YEAH!

Neither Lily or Wyatt are talking too much yet. They still say please and thank you (in their own way). They also say: hi, bye, baby, ut-oh, and ouch. Lily also says: amen, bubbles, and treats. They attempt to say other words and they "talk" all the time. I don't know if they understand each other, but they laugh together a lot!

Ryan is slowly making improvement. He tried going without oxygen the other day for a while and did quite well. He is attempting to work longer hours by conserving some of his oxygen when he is working at his desk. He has now had his second pulmonary rehab appointment. It was much more physical than the first appointment and he was noticeably sore later in the day. I am excited for him to see some results from the rehab and hopefully build up some strength and energy. He is scheduled to begin teaching a Good $ense Budget Class at our church on February 6. It will be a 5 week class and he is very excited to be able to help out in that way!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Love your new verse! (Smiling)
Miss you all...God is a GOOD God ALL the time!

Kristin said...

A good friend of mine brought it to my attention! :)

Stefanie Schocke said...

Well today is over...I hope you figured out who to vote for!

Yeah Wyatt! Daniel is starting to stay in the nursery too...maybe they talked to one another.

I'm so glad to hear about Ryan making it without oxygen at work! Praise the Lord!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers