Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Words and Songs

Last night Lily and Wyatt both started saying "please". They have had their own word for please for months (it was "baa"), but last night they actually said please. They say it really cute with an emphasis on the "ea" -- it reminds me of how they say "cheese" for a picture.

I forgot to mention in an earlier post about words that Lily's favorite is "no". If you ask her anything that is usually her response. At this point it doesn't seem like she is saying it to be naughty, but more because she really likes the word. Most people when they hear it start laughing because she says it is such a unique way. Maybe she will allow me to get a video of it sometime...I am sure it will be one of those cute toddler things that will go away before I am ready. Her other favorite word is "baby". I can't remember if I said that before or not, but she loves her babies and she loves to say baby.

Lily and Wyatt both love when we sing songs together. They love the Alphabet song, Jesus Loves Me, and This Little Light of Mine. If I start singing a song and it is not the one they want, they will let me know. If Wyatt wants This Little Light of Mine he will get me to stop singing and then show me his "light"...it is so precious.

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Yeah for new words! Don't you love it when they learn new things. Toddlers are the best! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers