Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Clean House...

I just read on Kelly's blog, Praise In Spite of Pain , a post titled A clean house... I would encourage all of you to go and read it. See where you are at. It was a good reminder of what God requires of us and of what Satan uses against us.

Thanks for sharing, Kelly! I always appreciate your honesty!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Thank you Kelly for taking the time to write this and thank you Kristin for directing me to this blog. Now I can get my day started the right way!

Kelly said...

Good morning Kristin!!

It was a bit of a wake up call for us a few weeks ago when we really took the time to examine the things we allowed inside our home! Satan will surely use the things of this world to sneek inside our homes and our hearts in attempt to hinder our walk with Christ!

The book I use with Aspen is called "God's Little Princess Devotional Bible" - some of the things in there are a bit complex for her, so I try to break them down a bit..but it's a great way to share God's love! They have activites that you can do with them, easy stories to relate to God's word, etc. It was written by Sheila Walsh.
I pray that you have a good day today! You are doing amazing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers