oh my goodness could I go for a nap right about now!! im about to lose my mind. i am not getting any help with packing this house up..so I have the kids 24/7, brett seems to be at work ALL the time right now and i am the only one packing...plus Cheyenne is teething and SUPER cranky!! i am about to pull all of my hair out! Sooo I would have to say "TO NAP"!! LOL
The pics are SOOOO sweet! Your little ones are SO beautiful!!! Hope you are having a good day today!!
3 comments:
To cute! Count me in on nap!
Angela
oh my goodness could I go for a nap right about now!! im about to lose my mind. i am not getting any help with packing this house up..so I have the kids 24/7, brett seems to be at work ALL the time right now and i am the only one packing...plus Cheyenne is teething and SUPER cranky!! i am about to pull all of my hair out! Sooo I would have to say "TO NAP"!! LOL
The pics are SOOOO sweet! Your little ones are SO beautiful!!! Hope you are having a good day today!!
Kelly
that is too cute, the sleepy head and the wide awak peek over the covers. love the new look!
Post a Comment