Wyatt was sleeping so sweetly one night, I couldn't resist snapping a quick picture of him. I love watching my children sleep, especially after a day filled with tantrums and disobedience.
Lily loves to draw and to write her name. She did this picture up in her room and then called me up to see her self-portrait.
Life has been crazy recently. Three weeks ago I began working one day at week at our church. I am helping out in the office: printing bulletins, stuffing mailboxes, creating fliers, answering the phones, etc. It is nice to get out of the house one day a week and the kids are well taken care of by my parents. Even though it is only one day, it has taken a little adjusting. I am still babysitting two days a week, so we are quite busy.
This week is also our garage sale (tonight, tomorrow, and Friday). I have been busy organizing and pricing stuff to sell. We are getting rid of a lot of toys that Lily and Wyatt have "outgrown". It feels good to de-clutter, but it is another reminder of how fast they are growing!
3 comments:
Ahh yes...Sleeping children! My favorite time of the day is when I tippy toe into Cheyenne and Aspens room before I head off to bed. There is something so precious about a quiet, sleeping little one - especially after a long, hard day! ;0)
It sounds like you have been very busy between the kids, working, babysitting and just the day to day duties!!
Love and hugs dear friend..You are on my mind always!
Kristin, I totally agree with the sleeping kids. Isn't it just such a treat to see them so peaceful after the full bodied craziness that the days seem to hold... They are so on the go, and then to see them so peaceful is so sweet.
Praying the garage sale goes well. I have been debating for weeks to do one or not... the kids are all for it... but it is a lot of work that is for sure. You are ambitious:)
Praying that you all adjust to adding the new day at work.
Thinking of and praying for you all!
Sara
It sounds like you have been very busy between the kids, working, babysitting and just the day to day duties!!
post free classified ads
Post a Comment