May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him... Romans 15:13
my twins turned 4 on Easter - so I know how fun your weekend was just like ours :)
Happy Birthday Lily and Wyatt!! Your cakes are SO cute and you both are getting SO big!!! And look at how much you have learned in just ONE YEAR - WOW!!!Love and many hugs from Tx!!
Happy Birthday!!! I cannot believe they are 4 already, it seems like you were just bringing them over to show off at Bible Study. I LOVE the cakes! Did you make them?!
Kristin, I am praying that your Easter was special. Your cakes were beautiful! Thinking of you and praying too:)Sara
Happy Birthday! Wow 4 years old! Great cakes too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
my twins turned 4 on Easter - so I know how fun your weekend was just like ours :)
Happy Birthday Lily and Wyatt!!
Your cakes are SO cute and you both are getting SO big!!! And look at how much you have learned in just ONE YEAR - WOW!!!
Love and many hugs from Tx!!
Happy Birthday!!! I cannot believe they are 4 already, it seems like you were just bringing them over to show off at Bible Study. I LOVE the cakes! Did you make them?!
Kristin, I am praying that your Easter was special. Your cakes were beautiful! Thinking of you and praying too:)
Sara
Happy Birthday! Wow 4 years old! Great cakes too!
Post a Comment