Friday, January 25, 2008

Bristle Blocks

Lily and Wyatt are having so much fun right now playing with their bristle blocks that they got from Great-Grandma Jean and Grandpa Tom for Christmas. They have just been playing quietly for about 30 minutes building on their own. It amazes me the things that they can come up with. They love to play bristle blocks with Ryan too -- he builds them all sorts of crazy creations! Their favorite is when he builds them a "Fred".

I love having toddlers! I love having twins!

I am blessed beyond measure!

9 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Cool blocks I'll have to look into those for Daniel!

Kristin said...

Stef: They are at Target...they are a Parent Magazine toy.

Stefanie Schocke said...

Thanks! I was just there too!

Kristen said...

I remember having those similar blocks growing up. Don't you, Stef? I miss Target SOOO much!

Stefanie Schocke said...

Yeah, I do remember having something similar to those! Do you guys not have a Target near you?

Kristin said...

My mom still has the bristle blocks that we had as kids...Wyatt and Lily loved hers so we thought we would ask for the blocks for Christmas. I am sure that Daniel would love them now and that Seth will love them in the future :)

Kristen, I don't know how you survive without Target. Ughh

Stefanie Schocke said...

So I feel really stupid...that was my sister who said she missed Target! I guess I need to be paying better attention to the "I" or "E" in the name. Oops! I was quite surprised that Michigan didn't have Target...but now I see we were talking about Hungary! I've had a hard time blogging lately...typos, being confused by your names....I need to focus better!

Kristin said...

That's okay, Stef, you have a lot going on! :)

Valerie said...

I love the new layout my friend. Man I have missed a lot. It has been fun catching up. I miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers