Ryan is stable this morning. He had a good night, but did need more of the medicine to keep him relaxed and not fighting the ventilator. At this point there are still no beds available at U of M. In a way I guess that is good; we have a wind advisory here so it would make me anxious to know that he was flying. Please pray that the winds die down quickly and that a bed becomes available.
It is hard for me to process some things. I am used to Ryan being in the hospital. It has been a part of our life since we have been dating. That being said, I am not used to not being able to hear his voice. There have been times over the past few days where I have wanted to pick up the phone and tell him a story about Lily and Wyatt or ask him a question about finances. It was nice yesterday to have him respond to me a little, but that also meant that he was uncomfortable because his meds were wearing off. Please pray that I continue to feel God's strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment