Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Small Update

Ryan was already down to 55% oxygen when I got back from lunch! YEAH! PRAISE GOD! He is continuing to be stable and seems to be making small advances. I am not sure what the game plan will be for tomorrow, but God's mercies are new each day and I can't wait to see what HE will do.

1 comment:

Di Leeming said...

Hi, you don't know me but my brother Steve Raye had CF and my family knew Ryan and his family well during the days when we were with Steve in the hospital quite often. My mom Loretta shared this site with me and I'm so glad to hear that Ryan's oxygen was down yesterday. I'm praying that he continues to improve and that you are surrounded with love and support during this tough time. Your "Just a Quick Thought" note was so touching and I am praying that you continue to receive strength from God, as I know you will. If you ever need someone to talk to - please don't hesitate.

Love and prayers,
Diane (Raye) Leeming
diraye@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers