Monday, November 3, 2008

Lily's Hair

Lily "The Diva" enjoying her dinner!

I decided that I would torture Lily and try putting french braid pigtails in her hair. She was a really good sport and sat still for most of it. I have a long way to go in getting it to actually look good, but I still think that she looks cute.

Here are the final results:


(Yes, I know that it ended up really crooked in the back!)

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Love it!

Violet said...

that's great! i can't believe she sat long enough for you to do it! my daughter will NOT sit to get her hair done at all.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I still have not figured out how to get my fingers to work all together to accomplish something like that!!!
Your kids are lucky to have such an strong and amazing mother! Your love comes through in each of your posts, no matter what the topic is.
Your family is always in our prayers!
Angela
www.phoenixsfight.blogspot.com

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

it looks adorable!

Danielle in MO said...

cute cute!!!! also love the new background on the blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers