Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mommy's Little Gymnast

I have been working on somersaults with the kids for a few weeks. They both think that it is great fun, but they have always needed my help. Today while I was on the phone, Lily said, "Mommy, somersault, Mommy" and off she rolled.

It makes a Mommy proud! Wyatt is the one saying somersault in the video while encouraging Lily in her activity. He tried doing it himself too, but decided it hurt his head. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH LILY!!!!!Great job! Next is cart wheels!! (Tell mommy to show you how there done!)
Wyatt that is a good brother chearing her on!
Have a great weekend!
Angela
www.phoenixsfight.blogspot.com

The Schmit Clan said...

It's a "10"! Very cute!

Laura Hoekstra-Bettig said...

Just adorable, Kristin! Their giggles are inspirational!! I love your "thankful" posts, too! Hugs to the three of you special people!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers