Everything went very smoothly with the closing on Friday; I think the whole thing lasted about 30 minutes. I got immediate possession, so I went home, got the kids, filled the car with stuff and went to the new house with my parents. My dad got to work right away on Friday and we had lots of wonderful helpers on Saturday!
Signing papers...
My dad took out the old counter-top stove and in wall oven (too small for me!). He cut out the counter top for a regular range and he will be building me a pantry where the old oven was.
Sticky brick is GONE!!!
Lily's room is PURPLE! (Maybe a little more purple than I was anticipating...)
Other tasks accomplished: new faucet in half bath; garabage disposal tightened; insulation in basement and wood box; ceilings painted in Lily's room, hallway, living room and entry way; banister post tightened; drawer glides fixed in the kitchen; bath tub re-caulked; hallway cut-in with new paint; kitchen drawers painted (inside)...
Thank you so much to my dad, Terry, Trevor, Geoff, Aaron and Lori for all of your hard work in the house and to my mom and Erin for babysitting!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
Sunday as I was getting ready for church, Lily was with me in the bathroom. I was able to capture this picture of her in my mirror as she was pulling faces at herself in the full length mirror.
Wyatt got a Monster Truck shirt!
7 comments:
Congratulations, Kristin!! So happy for you, Lily and Wyatt! Love seeing the photos, too!
LOve the shirts! Love the house! We too, are in renovation mode here-can't wait to be done.
You certainly have been busy. Looks awesome so far. Can't wait to see it finished and decorated.
Looking good! Those shirts are adorable!
Whew....I am tired just looking at those pictures! You have been a little busy bee...lol. The house is looking good! Can't wait to see it! The shirts are way too cute!
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Love you!
Wow! Your house looks amazing!!!! I love the kids' rooms - sooooo stinkin' cute!! Im sure you are going to have so much fun decorating the whole house, turning into a home! God bless you! and Congrats!
it looks so good... your sooo making it your home!!!
Post a Comment